The Board of Directors Meeting No. 1/2017 have been approved on 16 October 2017. Which came into force. As of 16 October 2017.
The Board of Directors of Thai President Foods Public Company Limited has approved the resolution to sign a Declaration of Intent of Collective Action Coalition Against Corruption enacted by Thai Private Sector on 12 February 2014. In order to be in compliance with the company’s Corporate Governance as well as corroborate its aims and Corporate Social Responsibility as a whole, the Company follows the policy relevant to laws countering corruption by prohibiting the Company Directors, Executives and Employees from accepting or supporting every type of corruption both in direct and indirect manner, which is written for exercising it as follows;
- The Company will not be a party to pay bribes. In case of contributions to charity, to political parties as well as offering gifts in a business manner, this must be transparent, explainable and audited.
- Supporting enhancement of awareness and value for anti-corruption among the company directors, executives and employees to perform duties in accordance with relevant laws, notiﬁcations and regulations by preparing such manual for guidelines.
- The Company Directors, Executives and Employees must not act as an intermediary in demanding and accepting gifts or beneﬁts from government sectors or private sector, which induces to violate the laws. Moreover, it is illegal to use positions and/or duties to use the company’s data to seek beneﬁts for oneself or others.
- Setting the system to report ﬁnancial status transparently and accurately, providing an efﬁcient and effective internal control system, and controlling checkand- balance system to be appropriate in order to prevent conducting any fraud or taking part in any fraud and corruption.
- Monitoring and reviewing the anti-corruption policy, guidelines and regulations consistently for operation in order to adjust with business changes, laws and regulations.
- Opening channel for reporting any suspected activity and ensuring that such reporters receive protection.