The Board of Directors Meeting No. 1/2017 have been approved on 16 October 2017. Which came into force. As of 16 October 2017.
Corporate Governance Policies
The Board of Directors is conﬁdent that a proper, transparent and accountable governance system is in place along with checks and balances and an internal control system that is sufﬁcient and appropriate. Alongside these mechanisms are due respect for the rights and equality of shareholders and accountability to all stakeholders. These key factors contribute to the enhancement of the organisation's immunity and promotion of a balanced and sustainable growth in the long-term. In pursuance thereof, the Board of Directors thereby prescribed the following corporate governance policies as a practice guideline for the Company directors, Executive Ofﬁcers and all employees.
- Company Directors, Executive Ofﬁcers and all employees are fully committed to the application of corporate governance principles, business ethics and Codes of Conduct for Company Directors, Executive Ofﬁcers and employees to Company operations.
- Company Directors, Executive Ofﬁcers and all employees must perform their duties responsibly, prudently, earnestly and honestly in accordance with the relevant laws, Company Articles and Notiﬁcations.
- Actions shall be taken to ensure that the Company management structure contains clear prescriptions of powers, duties and responsibilities of each Company Committee and Executive Ofﬁcer.
- An internal control system shall be installed and risks management shall be managed at suitable levels, including an accounting system and ﬁnancial statement which are accurate and reliable.
- Information shall be disclosed in a sufﬁcient, reliable and timely matter to the extent that the legitimate interests of the Company are not prejudiced.
- The ownership rights of shareholders shall be appreciated and respected. Shareholders shall be treated equitably.
- Undertakings shall have regard to the responsibilities of shareholders, stakeholders, communities, society and the environment.
- There shall be a determination to strive towards business excellence with commitment to the creation of customer satisfaction by receiving comments and self- assessments in order to enhance management capabilities and continually promote productive creativity.
- Virtue, ethics and good values shall be instilled. Employees shall be treated fairly with a commitment to develop and enhance the capabilities of personnel.
- Dishonest conduct, corruption and intellectual property violations shall be suppressed. Laws and human rights shall be respected.
- Conﬂict of interests shall be dealt with prudently and reasonably with due regard for the Company's interests.