Good Corporate Governance PoliciesThe Board of Directors Meeting No. 2/2014 have been approved on 12 February 2014.
Which came into force. As of 13 February 2014.
Corporate Governance PoliciesThe Board of Directors is confident that a proper, transparent and accountable governance system is in place along with checks and balances and an internal control system that is sufficient and appropriate. Alongside these mechanisms are due respect for the rights and equality of shareholders and accountability to all stakeholders. These key factors contribute to the enhancement of the organisation's immunity and promotion of a balanced and sustainable growth in the long-term. In pursuance thereof, the Board of Directors thereby prescribed the following corporate governance policies as a practice guideline for the Company directors, Executive Officers and all employees.
- Company Directors, Executive Officers and all employees are fully committed to the application of corporate governance principles, business ethics and Codes of Conduct for Company Directors, Executive Officers and employees to Company operations.
- Company Directors, Executive Officers and all employees must perform their duties responsibly, prudently, earnestly and honestly in accordance with the relevant laws, Company Articles and Notifications.
- Actions shall be taken to ensure that the Company management structure contains clear prescriptions of powers, duties and responsibilities of each Company Committee and Executive Officer.
- An internal control system shall be installed and risks management shall be managed at suitable levels, including an accounting system and financial statement which are accurate and reliable.
- Information shall be disclosed in a sufficient, reliable and timely matter to the extent that the legitimate interests of the Company are not prejudiced.
- The ownership rights of shareholders shall be appreciated and respected. Shareholders shall be treated equitably.
- Undertakings shall have regard to the responsibilities of shareholders, stakeholders, communities, society and the environment.
- There shall be a determination to strive towards business excellence with commitment to the creation of customer satisfaction by receiving comments and self- assessments in order to enhance management capabilities and continually promote productive creativity.
- Virtue, ethics and good values shall be instilled. Employees shall be treated fairly with a commitment to develop and enhance the capabilities of personnel.
- Dishonest conduct, corruption and intellectual property violations shall be suppressed. Laws and human rights shall be respected.
- Conflict of interests shall be dealt with prudently and reasonably with due regard for the Company's interests.
Anti-Corruption PolicyThe Board of Directors Meeting No. 3/2015 have been approved on 18 March 2015.
Which came into force As of 19 March 2015.
Anti-Corruption PolicyThe Board of Directors of Thai President Foods Public Company Limited has approved the resolution to sign a Declaration of Intent of Collective Action Coalition Against Corruption enacted by Thai Private Sector on 12 February 2014. In order to be in compliance with the company’s Corporate Governance as well as corroborate its aims and Corporate Social Responsibility as a whole, the Company follows the policy relevant to laws countering corruption by prohibiting the Company Directors, Executives and Employees from accepting or supporting every type of corruption both in direct and indirect manner, which is written for exercising it as follows;
- The Company will not be a party to pay bribes. In case of contributions to charity, to political parties as well as offering gifts in a business manner, this must be transparent, explainable and audited.
- Supporting enhancement of awareness and value for anti-corruption among the company directors, executives and employees to perform duties in accordance with relevant laws, notifications and regulations by preparing such manual for guidelines.
- The Company Directors, Executives and Employees must not act as an intermediary in demanding and accepting gifts or benefits from government sectors or private sector, which induces to violate the laws. Moreover, it is illegal to use positions and/or duties to use the company’s data to seek benefits for oneself or others.
- Setting the system to report financial status transparently and accurately, providing an efficient and effective internal control system, and controlling checkand- balance system to be appropriate in order to prevent conducting any fraud or taking part in any fraud and corruption.
- Monitoring and reviewing the anti-corruption policy, guidelines and regulations consistently for operation in order to adjust with business changes, laws and regulations.
- Opening channel for reporting any suspected activity and ensuring that such reporters receive protection.
Practices of Anti-corruption Policy No. 1The Board of Directors Meeting No. 3/2016 have been approved on 16 March 2016.
Which came into force. As of 17 March 2016.
considers the corruption, bribery and misconduct and malpractice as a serious threat to the nation in security, social and economic practices. When the Collective Action Coalition of Thailand's Private Sector Collective Action Coalition Against Corruption has invited the Company to sign the Declaration of Intention for Collective Action Coalition of Thailand's private sector in anti-corruption. According to the resolution of the Board of Directors Meeting No. 2/2014 held on 12 February 2014, the Company approved the signing of such a declaration. And the Board of Directors Meeting No. 3/2015 held on 18 March 2015, approved the Anti-corruption Policy. The Company has established the practices of the Anti - Policy in order to be the operational guidelines as follows;
Further details of Practices of Anti-corruption Policy No. 1 , please download